Coz i am a dreamer and you are my dream :)

Wednesday, March 30, 2016



I was on a flight from Japan to Singapore a few weeks ago reading a very charming novel, "The cake shop in the garden" by Carole Matthews. A chick flick fiction loaded with a beautiful summer, scenes by the river and love blossoming between the main leads. On this seven hour flight with a rich entertainment system available, i chose not to watch movies but read this book and listen to some soothing music. And if you know me, you already know that i was listening to hindi-romantic-songs (by default).

I was engrossed in reading one of the scenes with my hundred percent attention on it. At the same time i was listening to "Sun saathiya maahiya, Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan (ABCD 2)", that too with an equal amount of attention and focus .....and i paused! Was just sitting there staring into nothing and a thought crossed my mind! I was swaying and blushing. I had a mellow smile lingering on my lips, passing a happy & gleeful vibe through my entire body. The thought that crossed my mind was actually a realization to self, "I am a hopeless romantic!" See what urban-dictionary says about us:

Hopeless Romantic: This person is in love with love.They believe in fairy tales and love.They're not to be confused as stalkers or creepy because that's not what a hopeless romantic is. All hopeless romantics are idealists, the sentimental dreamers, imaginative and fanciful when you get to know them.They make love look like an art form.


Its so true, i really am in love with love and i am a sentimental dreamer and i believe in fairy tales:) Love stories make me happy! i can read, i can listen, i can watch, i can narrate, i can act, i can dance, i can sing, to the tune of a love story!

Love, in any language sounds lovely! Blink and wink :)

3 comments:

abhijit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abhijit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abhijit said...

Actually...Love, in any language sounds lovely! Blink and wink :)..

You know... I am not so fond of reading books... but when it comes to Love Stories... I can read it with full attention and with no pause...

Well gal... its not only this...

I too am a HOPELESS ROMANTIC... ☺